Thursday, April 10, 2008

Still Here

I've been very busy this week because my boss is not around. So I'm the OIC in the team. She's on leave for two weeks..

Anyways, just want to make a recap of what has happened the past week and will happen next week.

- we went to Munting Buhangin last weekend with in-laws. The beach was clean but the facilities was bad! as in! we stayed there overnight. We got a room with aircon. Guess what?! Ang liit! as in! Malaki pa yung CR! Gosh! We were not comfortable with the room. :(

- My brother arrived yesterday from Ireland. He'll be here for one month. Of course I got Euro as pasalubong! hehehe! Moolahh for shopping!

- Yesterday was our last day of our Formation Course 1 in our community. I'm not sure if I'll pass the course coz I had 7 absences. Tsk Tsk Tsk! But we are serious with our commitment with Him and with the Community. The last session was about managing our finances... tithe.. and living a simple lifestyle. :) This will really be the challenge for me coz I'm one hell of a shopaholic! I should cut the unnecessary shopping. I have to discipline myself with the NEED and WANT. And we have to do our budget sheet. Hubby and I are not the typical couple who surrender their money to the wife. His money is my money while my money is my money alone. LOL! Now with the community, we have to change that and have a budget sheet to include our Tithe to the community. :)

- I think I still owe Juliet and Tet for the tags. Sorry sisses, I broke my promise. Super busy lang talaga. Though I've not been blogging but I'm still doing the bloghopping. :)

- Next week, I will go to Jeg's school to pay the tuition and order uniform. Good News! My brother is kind enough to shoulder the school bag of Jeg. Hehehe! Sympre the only nephew noh! :) Akala ko nga tuition ang isho-shoulder nya eh! Abuso naman daw ako! He has 3 kids and all are studying. Kawawa naman siya sa tuition! hehehe

- Next week will again be busy with work because Payroll week again! This time for April 30 payout.

Enjoy your weekend! :)

No comments: