Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Seize the Day

This was our motto in highschool.. Seize the Day! Let Go Let God :) And so I'm now seizing the opportunity of our good office for the HR Academy. Our school starts on May at Ateneo Rockwell. For the first two months, our schedule is so tight since we'll be in school for 2 hrs after work. And after that, our class will be every friday. No need to go to work. We have a charge number for that! Yipee! I'm just so grateful for our leads that they chose me to be in the first batch. I'm looking forward to learn and enhance my skill as HR Professional. I'm so excited with the challenges in school, work and family. I know God will guide me with this endeavor.
Oh and the leads promised us that they will unload some of our work to concentrate and have fun in our school. Great! I love being in this company! They really value the people! :)

No comments: