Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Too Late

Too late that I regret not enrolling Jeg last year in pre-school. I was informed by Teacher Mina that Jeg is "alanganin" in Nursery. He's 3yo but turning 4 in July. So it means he's already 4yo and still in Nursery. She also informed me that for big school they usually accept 6yo for Grade 1. I think this is the new policy and i didn't know that or I didn't researched for that. Kse naman during my time, 7yo is Grade 1. Our option na lang would be, Summer Class on 2009 yung Kinder and then June 2009 Prep. But my problem is hindi kaya exhausted na si Jeg sa pag-aaral?! Baka I'm forcing him too much. :( According to hubby, it's not a problem and it's ok kung late. Better yun kse for boys madali daw magsawa mag-aral. But the good news is, Don Bosco and La Salle Zobel are accepting 7yo for Grade 1 and this is one of our choices for big school.

Hayyyy.. sayang talaga!

1 comment:

MrsPartyGirl said...

wow, i didn't know that the schools there are now accepting 6 yos to first grade. i had to repeat prep dati kasi 6 lang ako and no school wanted to take me in, hehe. bad trip, hehe.

ako din medyo i regret not putting ninna to school last year. may separation anxiety yata ako, hehe! she's now four and although that's not so late here (pre-K starts at 4), i sometimes wish i did send her to preschool muna so she was able to learn some impt socialization skills. oh well, ganun talaga. i'll just cross my fingers that she'll be able to adjust well when she does go to school this year. :)