Sunday, March 2, 2008

6 Quirkiness in ME

I was tagged by Juliet!

The rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog.Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Learned from Juliet that quirkiness means strikingly unconventional.

1. I'm very impatient. Most especially when hubby keeps on repeating his questions 5 times na sinagot ko na. For me, just ask me once and that's it!

2. I love watching teleserye and tagalog movies! LOL! Lalo na if SAM MILBY is the lead actor. And i don't want to be disturbed when I'm watching.

3. I can sleep 14 hours straight with no headaches when i wake up.

4. I work best when I'm pressured! LOL! But of course, I always send the reports on time. Mas enjoy ako pag kinukulit ako ng boss ko. HEHE!

5. I easily throw tantrums when I'm hungry! As in di ako makakausap kse naka-salubong na kilay ko!

6. I can watch a movie ALONE even if love story siya and everybody has a partner in the movie house!

Grabe Juls, i had a hard time answering this pero fun siya! I'm now tagging Tet!

No comments: