Saturday, March 15, 2008

Then and Now

I was tagged by Mia ni Allan to do this meme which was started by Mitch of When Silence Speaks. Thanks Mia for keeping in touch! :)

Here are the Rules:

If you still keep your baby’s first 3 days photos, We would love to see them. Label them as 1st, 2nd or 3rd day (as shown below). After that, please post the most recent one, one photo will do. You can post as much as you want though. I’m sure you will realize and tell yourself “seems like yesterday”.

Now, I'm sharing with you the picture of my kulit little boy.

Day 1: In the Hospital.. Tisoy na siya dati pa... :)



Sorry I don't have a picture of Day 2.

Day 3: First day at home.





Jeg at 8 months old.. the killer smile of my kulit little boy. :)



And this is Jeg NOW....I'm one proud momma with his looks.. LOL! Love your own! :)





I'm now tagging Tet and Jody... go share the pictures of your angels. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tisoy and gwapo!!! :D i loved the second pic (smiing in his sleep, sobrang precious).

thanks for doing the tag quel. *muah* :)

Anonymous said...

hi raquel! grabe nagulat ako sa transformatiuon ng son mo sa pics. sobrang binata na! how old is he?

btw re bora, thanks for the info ha. i might go for waling waling na in station 1.