Sunday, February 3, 2008

Songheng - Martin Nuptials

Last saturday, it was brother in law's wedding of course, Jeg was the ring bearer and I was so proud of him because he was not cranky! He walked on his own and was very excited to wear his barong. We didn't had a hard time convincing him to walk coz we made him anticipate na of the event and kept on reminding him that he will walk with the pillow. And nag pa-practice din sila sa house ng daddy and tatay nya. LOL!

I must say that he is one handsome boy! Abangan nyong lumaki ang anak ko! LOL! sympre love your own! :) I will post the pics later coz I'm still asking hubby to send it to my email.

Oh and I was the coordinator cum runner! LOL! Well, BIL didn't have a professional coordinator because they are on a budget. Being in W@W, helped me to become OC in the wedding pero during our wedding I was not that OC.. right, Jody?! LOL! Their wedding was simple yet elegant. Simple details lang and the couple doesn't want mushy program in the reception so it was totally a bliss. Pero ha, kakapagod talaga maging coordinator! I was dead tired after the wedding! I needed a foot massage kaagad! LOL!

Will post the pics later okie :)

No comments: