Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I am jologs..

Yes, this is true.. I'm such a jologs.. Last Sunday, I watched ASAP live with my balikbayan friends. We were such a VIP because the brother of my friend works at ABSCBN Global so he has the connections in the Manila Office. We were seated beside the stage... for those of you who don't know, I super HEART SAM MILBY!!!! LOL! As in, i watched all of his movies, teleserye, concerts etc. I already saw him twice because I watched heartthrobs the concert and Papa P's concert. But when I saw him again in ASAP, I was star struck! As in! Parang first time ko syang nakita. LOL! We also had the chance to have a picture with him. And what a coincidence, after ASAP we went to Trinoma for lunch, I saw him again at Conti's. Again, ang nasabi ko lang was "Hi Sam!"!! As in nanigas ako sa chair ko! We planned pa naman na magpa picture ulit kaya lang I was not able to stand kse nga na-star struck na naman ako! LOL! Ang gwapo kseng bata eh! hehehe I will post the pictures as soon as my friend sends it to me.

No comments: