Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Long time no post...

I'm back! Oh well, super dooper harassed lang with work that's why I didn't have the time to blog for one month! Ang tagal grabe! sobrang dami ng nangyari that i dunno what to blog na.. hehehehe I super miss blogging! kaya nga even if lunch time and busy.. I really want to take time to blog.

November and December is our busy month in work.. kse 13th month pay and tax annualization.. some of you might not know that i'm with hr handling payroll kaya super daming work. And one of my teammate gave birth and no one replaced her so super daming work as in lahat kami sa team nasusuka na sa work. Very seldom yung makauwi kami ng 630pm.. as in himala yun! Everyday OT. With this, super guilty ako with Jeg coz no time for him. Even on long weekend pumapasok ako. Last night, I went home with my dad around 1030pm and mega sermon sya sa akin about work. He told me that I should render overtime max na yung 2 hrs. And kawawa daw si Jeg na the whole day wala ako sa bahay and sa gabi di ko pa siya nakikita. Sa morning ko lang siya nakakasama pag hinahatid ako sa shuttle around 45 mins max na. Super deprived na si Jeg sa quality time ko. waaaahhhh.... As I blog naiiyak ako kse super nalulungkot ako sa nangyayari. Sino ba naman may gustong mag overtime?! If i can work lang ng 8hrs, I will really do it! Ganon ang principle ko ever since. Work can wait 'til the next day. In my previous company, I can leave exactly 530pm. Dito hindi wahhhh.... As in, 8 hrs is not enough with my workload. Greater responsibility na kse ngayon. hayyy.... I'm just thinking that this too shall pass... after ng november and december.. i hope i can go home early pag di payroll period.

How's everybody? Have you started your xmas shopping? Ako, not yet! Actually, meron pala pero for Jeg pa lang.. I bought him lacoste polo shirt, guess pants and another crocs for xmas. And ang akala niya pangbahay ang bago nyang crocs! ay sus! For the relatives, friends and inaanak wala pa akong nabibili. I hope i can do that this weekend. I want to finish everything na para Yaya can start wrapping the gifts.

Pansin nyo ang gulo ng post ko?! hehehe.. Adik kse ako ngayon kaya ganito.. sorry naman :)

'til my next post! :)

1 comment:

juliet said...

sis! gusto mo balik ka na lang sa min? para 8 hours work ka na lang ulit =)