Friday, May 16, 2008

How have I been?

Just want to give update in bullet points:

- I'm swamped with work because of the May 31 payroll and 14th month pay.
- I don't have a yaya so my weekend is super busy because I have to take care of the super active toddler Jeg. Yaya is having a vacation for 3 weeks and will be back on 31st. Can't wait!
- I haven't started with school. Hopefully, June.
- I've already enrolled Jeg in the Village Pre-School. The school where i actually graduated from Nursery and Kinder.
- I still have to shop for the school supplies of Jeg. The little boy is super excited!
- I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I'm already 98lbs! wooohooo!! My officemates keeps on telling me that I really lost weight. (thank you! mwah!)
- The husband also lost 5lbs! Galing! it's really an achievement for him kse he's having a hard time controlling his food intake.
- We'll have a calipanga get together on Sunday for buding's bday. I'm excited for this coz I miss the gang so much!

Ciao! 'Til my next update! :) Oh by the way, to my fellow bloggers, I always visit your blog for updates. I just don't leave a msg. :) Take care! Have a great weekend!

No comments: