Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Business

Hubby and I have been contemplating on putting up a new business. Our main reason is for me to finally resign from work. Actually ang complain ko lang with my work is that I don't go home early. Earliest na siguro yung 8pm and happy na si hubby nun. If payroll season, inaabot ako ng 11pm sa work. And it's not healthy for the family kse weekend lang talaga ako nakakapag spend time with Jeg and hubby. I'm just lucky to have a yaya who's super tyaga to Jeg and teaches him everything! As in parang tutor cum yaya na siya. She was able to teach Jeg read the alphabet, numbers and write the letters! Odiba?! I can't do that! LOL

To my friends, hope you can suggest a business! Please!! LOL! Requirements ko lang naman.. sana di ganon ka laki yung capital, wouldn't take much of my time - supervision lang kumbaga, and yung walang lugi! hehehe... ;)

No comments: